Jennifer Adams is a presenter, producer and corporate speaker. After forming her own production company EVE MEDIA a few years ago, Jen is the presenter/producer/scriptwriter of the seven part travel documentary series ‘Places We Go’.
Jen has always had a passion for telling inspirational stories. She has spent the past 12 years carving out a career in the media, working as a reporter, newsreader, presenter and documentary film maker.
She was also a presenter on Channel Nine's ‘Wine Me Dine Me’ travel show, after hosting Network Ten's prime time comedy show with Hamish & Andy, ‘Real Stories’ in 2006. Jennifer is a highly sought after MC and public speaker, and has been MC for the Melbourne Cup Carnival five years in a row.
After doing her cadetship at WIN TV in Ballarat, she moved to Channel Seven for nine years where she enjoyed many opportunities including making the documentary 'Everest Unfinished Business‘, which followed the journey of Australia’s first ever Police team as they summitted Mount Everest in honour of a mate, the former head of the force’s Special Operations Group, who died while training for the expedition. Jen also produced the one hour TV special ‘That Was Me’ as Seven and was patron of the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
Jen is also an ambassador for the ‘Reach’ organisation which inspires young people to live their dreams. Jen gave birth to her first child, Charli Grace, only a few weeks ago and is looking forward to parenthood on the road with her partner Clint Bizzell.
“I am an ambassador for Reach Youth – an organisation that helps inspire young people to live their dreams. I have been working with the organisation for the past 8 years and believe passionately in helping young people.
“I am also the co-founder of an organisation called “Inspired Nation”, which involves the development of a TV show highlighting people living their dreams; and a schools program aimed at motivating Australian students to turn their dream into a reality.“
- Presenter - Nine Network's ‘Wine Me Dine Me’
- Presenter, Scriptwriter and Producer – ‘Places We Go’; Antarctica; Argentina; Chile.
- Hosted Network Ten's prime time comedy show 'Real Stories‘
- Presenter, Scriptwriter and Producer – ‘Places we Go’ - India; Africa; Galapagos Islands.
- Presented and directed "That Was Me' - a one hour TV special for Channel Seven.
- Produced/presented documentary for Channel Seven, “Everest– Unfinished business”, following three Victorian policemen in their attempt
to summit Mount Everest after losing their mate – the former head of the
Special Operations Police on a training climb.
- Produced feature stories for Channel Seven’s Good Friday Appeal.