One of Perth's most experienced MC's & an excellent motivational speaker...
Lively and entertaining, Gary is one of Perth's most experienced masters of ceremonies and is also an excellent motivational speaker with a presentation titled 'Ask, Ask, Ask'.
He regularly hosts prestigious government functions such as the Centenary of Federation launch with Premier Richard Court, plus corporate events such as the Master Builders Association Annual Awards for Excellence (for two successive years), the Whitford City Shopping Centre Retailer of the Year Gala Awards dinner, the official welcome home for Australia's Olympic and Paralympic teams for the Atlanta and Barcelona games as well as the official welcome home for the West Coast Eagles following their AFL premiership victories in 1992 and 1994.
- Gary Carvolth commenced his career in radio and television whilst still in his early teens when he was contracted to present Channel 7's popular Club Seventeen program.
- He later went on to host 'In Perth Tonight', and numerous other television and radio programs. He has spent the last 31 years either in front of television cameras or behind a radio microphone.
- During the early nineties Gary became known as the voice of sport through his long running sports program, Sports Connection, on Radio 6PR.
- For the past three years Gary has co-hosted 6PR's daily afternoon program with Jenny Seaton, and in this short period the show has proved a real hit with listeners. Gary & Jenny have quickly become the most popular duo on Perth radio.
- Gary also has a background in high level sales, marketing, promotions and spent a number of years as Marketing Manager for the W.A. based bottler, Weaver & Lock, before they were taken over by the New Zealand brewer, Lion Nathan.
- In 1990 Gary was one of three people involved in successfully bringing together the Western Australian Football League, the West Coast Eagles and Pepsi Cola in an historic 5 year $1.5m contract.
Share on Facebook