NEWS & ARTICLES
What's been happening?
Eggs, bunnies, parties, fun…those are the words that come to one’s mind whenever the thought of an Easter
get together pops up. An event like this is something that the whole family looks forward to as a day of laughter and enjoyment for people of all ages.
Ideally, Easter parties are for the whole family. So in preparing for a get- together like this, one must come up with entertainment for all ages. Here are some of the basic things to consider in hosting
- Choose the right venue. Easter parties call for a large, outdoor space to ensure that activities would be smoothly done. Make sure that the place is safe so that any unexpected incidents could be avoided.
- Since Easter is mainly about rebirth and renewing bond; invite your friends, neighbours and relatives to celebrate the occasion with you.
- There’s no need for fancy dining, finger foods would do. You may even consider potluck so that others would be involved in the preparation as well.
- Make party games even more exciting. Think of games that would give enjoyment to kids and adults as well.
- Create different ways to make the ‘eggs’ useful. Aside from the usual egg-hunt. Easter eggs can also serve as ‘fortune cookies’ wherein one can pull a paper with a message that could lift up someone’s spirit.
However you celebrate the occasion, don’t forget to bear in mind the real essence of the moment. Grab the chance of being with the special persons in your life, and be open in making new friendships. Renew your ties with old friends, after all that is what Easter is all about.