One of Australia’s foremost business and finance commentators...
Business and Finance Commentator
David is constantly in demand and has appeared nationally and internationally addressing a wide range of corporate events and groups. He regularly addresses small-business groups where his speciality is speaking on success in small business and investment issues, as well as providing practical tips.
In person, as well as a multi-media presenter of videos and audio cassettes, David Koch speaks from experience and his extensive knowledge of business and current affairs. As a small-business owner and operator, he strongly identifies with the needs and concerns of the business proprietor.
- David Koch is not only one of Australia's foremost business and finance commentators, but also one of that rare breed of media commentator who has a real job as well.
- Business and finance programming for the Sky News Pay TV Network - includes nightly half-hour "Sky Business Report with David Koch".
- Owner of the specialist business and investment publishing company Australian Financial Press
- Money editor of the Seven Television Network and Prime Television
- Finance editor of the Macquarie Radio Network
- Director of the NSW Small Business Development Corporation
- Editor of the money section of News Corp's metropolitan dailies
- Author of the best-selling book Your Money & Your Life and co-author, with wife Libby, of I'm Not Made of Money, a parent's guide to teaching kids about money
- Daily money commentator on over 35 regional radio stations with his popular A Minute On Your Business and A Minute On Your Money segments
- Previously, Koch was the creator of the highly successful Personal Investment magazine and, as managing editor of investment publications for the BRW group, established consumer investment magazines in the UK and New Zealand.
- More recently he developed and produced the powerful Money Management newspaper which is the bible of the financial services and funds management industry. Koch also hosted a 60-minute nightly business and investment program for 10 years on Sydney's Radio 2GB.
- David is a strong supporter of the small business community and is a director of the Small Business Development Corporation.
- On television he is the money expert for the Seven and Prime Television networks, appearing regularly on the Nightly News. Today Tonight and 11AM as well as co-hosting the Seven Network's Sunrise program, which covers news and finance. Previously, David, with his wife Libby, presented the prime-time, family-based show Your Money and Your Life on Network Ten.
- On radio Koch provides daily finance and stock market reports, international and local business news, and market round-ups on the Macquarie Radio Network in Sydney and 3MP in Melbourne. He also provides commentary and covers financial highlights on stations 5AA in Adelaide and 2HD in Newcastle. His daily A Minute On Your Business and A Minute On Your Money is syndicated to over 35 radio stations nationally.
- In print David, with wife Libby, owns Australian Financial Press which publishes Inside Business Success, the leading monthly publication dedicated to small-business owners and the monthly Money Guide newsletter for private investors.
- He is editor of the Money Adviser section of Melbourne's Herald Sun, and contributes to other News Corporation metropolitan dailies. On the internet Koch has developed Australia's first financial supermarket providing access to comprehensive business and investment information. Direct and dynamic, the My Money site gives visitors links to product and service providers for further information.
· Similarly, the Inside Business Success site offers a wide range of topics focused on small-to medium-
Share on Facebook