Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Australia's action girl, 'Tania Zaetta' has been a regular on our screens and a media favourite for the past five years. Tania is highly sought after for corporate appearances, PR activities, hostings and speaking roles.
- Currently, Tania is the "face" of Ford Australia in relation to the V8 Supercar Series around Australia. This involves Tania hosting hospitality functions on-track as well as making numerous corporate appearances on behalf of Ford.
- In addition, Tania is involved in a number of other new and exciting projects which will keep her busy. These include: two new television programs, and a fitness workout video hosted by Tania which will be distributed nationwide.
Previous credits include:
- The marketing face of Fosters throughout the UK, which also included appearances at the Formula One Grand Prix's in London and Barcelona, and host of the 2001 Extreme Games on ESPN which took place in San Francisco and New York and was televised throughout the world.
- As host of Channel 10's prime-time travel show, "The Blue Planet", Tania travelled the four corners of the globe reporting on the world's most beautiful travel destinations.
- Co-host of Channel 7's prime time hit 'Who Dares Wins', where Tania enjoyed 9 seasons of convincing contestants to attempt dares they never thought possible and if unsuccessful, fulfilling the dares herself. 'Who Dares Wins' is still aired in over twenty countries with huge success in New Zealand and Scandinavia.
- The coveted role of Kendra in the season finale for 1998 of 'Baywatch', further boosting her profile internationally. The two episodes shot in Australia caused a great deal of controversy and put Tania in the spotlight as a Baywatch spokesperson.
- Other television appearances include: The Panel, Burkes Backyard, Sale of the Century, Pizza, The Denise Show, Today Tonight, Melbourne Telethon, Perth Telethon, Beauty and the Beast, E-News, Sydney Weekender, Saturday Disney, Australia's Entertainment Tonight, People's Choice Awards presenter and numerous television commercials.
Share on Facebook