Huggles the Teddy Bear wants to sing & dance & go on a “Teddy Bear’s Picnic”. Who else wants to come? Then grab your teddy bears & let’s go!!!!
A character designed specifically for toddlers who are not quite old enough for storyline characters
- First everyone will need to get their “Teddy Bear” (sung Elvis style);
- To get to the picnic we’ll need to march & hop & skip & jump & ride along to “The Bears Went Marching 1 by 1”;
- Everyone will love playing their very own musical instrument at the "Teddy Bears Picnic";
- When some of the teddy bears go missing it will be time for playing hide & seek in "We're Going on a Bear Hunt”;
- When everyone gets tired then it's time for teddies to go to bed in “10 Bears in the Bed & the Little One Said Roll Over”;
- Once the teddies are all in bed it will be time to sing them to sleep with a nursery rhyme mega-mix that everyone can sing & dance along to;
- In the morning everyone wakes up to balloon animals being made during"Old McDonald Had A Farm";
- Finally all the teddy bears get to meet Huggles very own pet (puppet) in the "My Pet Song".
He loves to march... & bounce... & clap & laugh & sing. Huggles the Teddy Bear loves most anything....
With bubbles, puppetry, lots of simple music, song & dance.
Huggles shows all the toddlers:
- How to clap their hands;
- How to shake their rattle & play other musical instruments for toddlers;
- How to count;
- What noises different animals make;
- How to march along & dance about;
- How to wave;
- How to smile &...
- How to have fun with music.
- Appropriate Age - Boys and Girls 0 - 4 y.o. (Great for 1st Birthday Parties!!)
A beautiful gentle performance for very small children including a balloon animal for each child.
This character includes 3 options
a.) A roving Huggles the Teddy Bear (bubble blowing & balloon sculpting if desired - shopping centres, family days, festivals, etc)
b.) a 45 minute fully interactive and scripted show put together entirely by qualified teachers
c.) a 60 minute format (at least) with a 45 minute show then balloons, lollypops & colouring activity for each child.