Kid's And Teenage Circus Skill Workshops And Entertainment
As an entertainment element for functions, birthday parties, and festivals, KIDZTRIX can provide a Funky Fluoro Dolly character that can work with
- Face Painting
- Stilt Walking/Dancing
- Interactive Storytelling
Drop in Circus Skill Workshops (ideal for Festivals and as apart of a larger event)
It is also possible to combine anyone of these acts with another eg Drop in Workshop and Face painting, - - prices are variable.
Orchestrated by performer/entertainer Zoe Braithwaite, Kidztrix offers a range of unique children's and teenage workshops specialising in basic circus style skills including acrobalance, counterbalance, juggling, theatre games and fire twirling with a fun yoga orientated warm-up and warm-down.
Catering for groups aged between 5-12 years and 12-18 years, Kidztrix workshops bring together child and teenage groups in a supportive, inspiring, and fun environment.
At the same time, the aim of these workshops is to enhance confidence and concentration ability while developing skills in working as a group, coordination, and performance presence.
Zoe Braithwaite has worked with adults and children in the entertainment and teaching of skills industry since 1997.
Zoe has worked in a range of areas from community to corporate.
One of the team of performers selected to open the Sydney Olympic games 2000; Zoe has experience working in London, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Independently she has run kid's circus skill workshops in London at Artery Space, Brixton, and as cofounder of Sydney-based Firefly Entertainments for Hurstville, South Sydney and Penrith community projects and Uralla and Leichhardt Festivals.
Zoe's work with children's entertainment (including face painting, balloon making, juggling, games) extends to include private parties, Space Health club's 1 st birthday celebrations and a Christmas contract at David Jones, Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
Can be subject to 2 or 3 hour workshop times.
- Fun, simplified yoga warm -up individual and partner body stretches warming up of muscles, balance, concentration.
- Theatre Games - to build confidence in group dynamics to gain spatial awarenessgetting to know each other
- Acrobalance / Counterbalance working to balance with others through giving and taking.
- Juggling -basic- advanced, hand-eye, left-right brain coordination skills. Balls/Clubs
- Fire twirling skills -learning to express physically with the magnificence of firesticks, traditional Maori poi and batons. Combining technique with individual expression.Emphasis on performance presence in presentation of skills. Training with practice fire equipment is always applied first.