Formerly a classically trained dancer and graduate of QUT, Sara danced professionally with the Queensland Opera, Queensland Ballet and performed classical and contemporary works in the UK, Taiwan, Hong Kong. She began ballet at the age of 8; injury forced a career change at the tender age of 21. Sara is currently ranked Australia's highest ranked national figure athlete having won a string of titles including, IFBB Australasian and Elite titles, State and National Titles and will be representing Australia by invitation at the 2010 Arnold Schwarzenegger Fitness Classic in Columbus Ohio. Only the third Australian figure athlete to achieve such an honour.
- 2009 IFBB Australian National Championships-Figure Class-1st Place
- 2009 IFBB Victorian Titles - Figure Class-1st place
- 2009 IFBB NZ Elite Championships-Figure Class-4th place
- 2009 IFBB Australasian Titles-Figure Class-1st place
- 2009 IFBB Elite Championships-Figure Short Class-1st place
- 2008 IFBB Victorian Titles-Figure Open- 1st Place
- 2008 IFBB Australian Titles-Figure Class 2-2nd Place
- 2008 ANB Victorian Titles-Figure Open-2nd/Best Routine
- 2008 ANB Australian Titles-Figure Class - 2nd Place
- 2008-INBA Victorian Titles-Figure Open-4th/Best Routine
- 2007-INBA Victorian Titles- Figure Open-1st Runner up/Best Routine
- 2006-INBA Australian Titles- Figure Open-2nd Place
- 2005-INBA All Female Classic-Novice 1st Place Best Routine
- 2005- INBA All Female Classic- Figure Overall - 1st place
- 2005- INBA Australian titles- Figure Overall – 2nd Place 2005-INBA Australian Titles- Figure Class Open- 1st place Industry Qualifications
A qualified/insured Personal Trainer (Certificate III, IV) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Certificate in Motivational Techniques (Distinction)
Numerous exercise specialties and nutrition accreditations through Fitness Australia, Human Kinetics and VUT.
Certificate III qualified makeup artist on the job experience working as head makeup artist on a number of Boutique fashion shows.
Training and life Philosophy:
- If you want extraordinary results you must be prepared to make extraordinary changes to your behaviours and beliefs. Only hard work gets results and there is no such thing as luck when it comes to your personal success-you create your destiny.
- Owner Pocket Rocket Productions-Personal training,
- lifestyle coaching and online fitness business
- Sara writes regularly for: Australian Natural Bodz Magazine (‘Cutting a Fine Figure Column),
- Docklands Community News, Docklands 3008 Magazine,
- Featured athlete in Muscle and Fitness Magazine (Australia),
- Australian Natural Bodz Magazine,
- Hardcore Aussie Muscle,
- Ironman Magazine,
- Cultura Fisica (Italy), BodyFitness (U.K),
- Featured Athelte-Bodybuilding.com,
- MuscleMag (Australia).
- Sara has appeared on various network shows sharing her views on women in sport and the transition form professional ballerina to bodybuilder.
- PRP has worked on a variety of return to work projects for the Australian Government,
- hosted and managed fundraising events for Kids Helpline,
- Cancer Foundation Australia.
- Sara's seminars are always thought provoking, entertaining and full of personal experiences that inspire and motivate participants.