As a Speaker
Allan is a columnist for the Courier Mail and is syndicated by News Ltd around the country. He has recently joined forces with Greg Ritchie and together they provide an entertaining double act that can be both motivational and humorous.
- Allan Border's life story is the one that thousands of Aussie kids dream about-from the backyard battles, to beating the world's best at cricket, to one day being the best in the world.
- When AB cracked the boundary that made him Test cricket's highest ever run-getter, the legendary Sir Donald Bradman described the Australian captain as a "typical Aussie battler, a tough character".
- Border's career thrived during one of Australian cricket's most tumultuous eras - the great World Series Cricket split, the divisive Rebel tours to South Africa and the fiery domination of the West Indies.
- When Allan Border retired in May 1994, he ended a career as Australia's longest serving player and left a string of records that will be hard to equal.
- Allan is now working for the Australian Cricket Board as an Ambassador, as well as being closely connected to the Australian Under 19 team. He is also an Australian selector.
· He is signed to Fox Sports as a cricket expert and hosts his own show.