Steve Moneghetti is one of Australia greatest ever athletes. His status in the marathon is legendary, so too his ability to communicate and find common groudning with everyday people. Steve is down to earth and entertaining, with a great sense of humour and is ideal for a sportsman's nite, or fantastic as a motivational speaker. Either way he is sure to be a hit at your next function.
- -1986 Commonwealth Games Marathon - Bronze medal
- -1990 " " " Silver medal
- -1994 " " " Gold medal
- -1998 " 10 km track - Bronze medal
- Attended 1987, '91, '93, '95, '97, '99 World Athletic Championships winning the Bronze Medal in the Marathon in Athens in 1997.
- Attended 1988, '92 '96 and 2000 Olympic Games finishing in the top ten on 3 occasions
- Winner of 1990 Berlin Marathon and 1994 Tokyo International Marathon
- Previous holder of 3 World Bests for the Half Marathon (1990, 92, 93)
- Winner of 4 City to Surf races (1988 - 1991) and race record holder.
- Winner of 4 Zatopek 10km Track races (1989 - 1992) only person ever to win 4 in a row.