Dolly Putin is a specialist comedian and entertainer, and one of the freshest faces on the Australian comedy scene.
Dolly Putin does targeted, intelligent and meaningful comedy, based around her passion for ethics and the environment. She specialises in providing entertainment for conservation groups, NGOs and professional organisations. Her services are not available to corporations except where they demonstrate a commitment to the environment or to ethical behaviour.
Dolly Putin services include:
- After dinner speech at your conference
- MCing an event
- Production of humorous videos
Full references are available on request but here is what they say in brief:
"Dolly is an extremely funny stand up comedian. Be quick." Melbourne Stage.com"
A Boltesque shock jockette in a jaunty ride through the greenhouse myth, parrot-murdering wind farms and not-really old growth logging to remind us it has been a long time between drinks in the laugh department". The Melbourne Age "
Ms Putin was a great hit. She engaged her audience, kept them laughing, and clearly did a great job with her research" The Institute of Actuaries of Australia "
Dolly is clever, assured, incisive and, most important of all, extremely funny" Senator Bob Brown, Australian Greens "
Dolly charmed and thrilled the audience with her quick wit and comic talent" Tasmanian Conservation Trust "
A great way to end the evening, with all of our audience having smiles on their faces" Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney
Dolly Putins most recent performances include:
- 2006 Me and Mr Brown, Melbourne International Comedy Festival. A sold out season starring Dolly Putin, Senator Bob Brown and legendary Melbourne Band Totally Gourdgeous.
- 2006 Australian Royal Institute of Architects, Gala Award Dinner. After dinner speaker.
- 2006 Cygnet Folk Festival. MC and Stand Up.
- 2005 National Folk Festival, Canberra. With the Kazakhstan Kowgirls.
- 2005 Australian Greens National Conference. After dinne