See Performer Rider - Touring - in documents
ABBALANCHE – Australia’s only award winning Abba Tribute Show (BEST TRIBUTE SHOW - ACE awards 2013, 2011, 2010 and 2009) have been performing Australia’s greatest ABBA production show since 1995.
Playing to sell out crowds throughout Australia and internationally, ABBALANCHE take you on an entertaining ride through the hits you know so well. A visually stunning and incredibly energetic show with plenty of crowd participation, ABBALANCHE are a timely celebration of the dazzling costumes, exciting eye-catching choreography, sing-a-long ballads and dance-floor hits. Complete with the intricacies of the “perfect” Swedish accent and a dash of humour, ABBALANCHE will take you back to a time fondly remembered.
ABBALANCHE recreate the quintessential ABBA sound, totally live, blending beautiful harmonised vocals with an exciting six-piece band.
ABBALANCHE IS THE ESSENTIAL ABBA EXPERIENCE.
So dust of your flares, don your platforms and get down and get funky with these sexy singing Swedes from Stockholm!
POPSET PTY LTD
PRODUCTION CHOREOGRAPHY EVENT MANAGEMENT
Marketing Manager, Hornsby RSL
Stephen M Walsh
Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW
Lance Rudd | Marketing Department
Parramatta Leagues Club
Audio Visual Operator; Bankstown Sports, Evan Theatre @ Penrith Panthers, Wests Ashfield, Club Condell Park & many more
Production Manager; Howard Jones 2012 Australian Tour, Midge Ure (Ultravox) 2013 Australian Tour & Psychic Sally Australian Tours 2013 & 2015
Note: All these documents will be only accessible upon booking confirmation.
Abbalanche staging requirements
• Lighting – minimum of 16 cans – with front wash and rear effect lighting – preferably LED
• FOH – Minimum of 24 channels and 6 sends
• All band members sing.
• Girls and guitar require Radio mics. Abbalanche will supply 3 x Sennheiser EW100 Handheld radio mics. Production
can use their own radio mics if preferred.
• Girls will supply own stands with radio mic clips.
• Keyboard player will supply own mic stand and microphone (Shure Beta58) with shockmount to prevent stand-born noise. Guitarist, Bass player and Drummer require boom mic stands.
• Guitarist uses Line 6 Variax guitar, Line 6 X3Live floor pedal and A/B box which has XLR outputs for separate Electric and Acoustic lines.
• Keyboard player has separate DI outputs for top and bottom keyboards or can provide a mono mix if required.
• Bass player has XLR output from amp.
• Drummer plays electronic drumkit (Roland TD 50)
• Female Vox prefer separate sends if possible. Bass and drums can supply own in-ear monitors
Abba tribute show - fully choreographed and costumed
|Up to 1 hour and 45 minutes||Price On Enquiry||Send Enquiry|