Liven Up Your Event with a Glamorous Belly dancer!
Based in Melbourne, Kaylah offers Bellydance performances for special occasions, birthdays, corporate functions, weddings, Hen’s parties and festivals. Kaylah is a delightful and fun loving performer who has a talent for engaging the audience and ensuring each performance is a memorable one.
· Add excitement to your next event with a Bellydance Show
· Surprise your guests with a Bellygram!
· Make your Hen's night unique with a Bellydance Party
· Daytime shows for Aged Care Entertainment and Community Cultural Events
A wide variety of music is available including Egyptian, Indian, Lebanese, Moroccan, Greek, Turkish and Contemporary.
TYPES OF SHOWS
Classic Bellydance Show (20 Mins)
Choreographed show which can include silk veils, beautiful golden wings, finger cymbals, fans and an exciting dance to drumming music. A quality show, like what you would see in the Middle East. The second half of the show is focused on audience interaction and guests are invited to dance with the bellydancer! This is our most popular show for large venues, weddings, theme events and other big celebrations.
Bellygram (15 Mins)
Do you want to surprise someone and give them a truely memorable gift? A short show which includes a surprise entrance by the bellydancer, dancing with silk veils, fast paced dance and time for guests to join in the dancing!. Classy and family friendly, this option is fun and ideal for small parties. It's our most popular show for birthdays and parties at home.
Dance Show & Mini Lesson (20-30 Mins)
Choreographed show which can include silk veils, finger cymbals, fans and an exciting dance to drumming music. During the second half the dancer teaches a short bellydance workshop. Ideal for community festivals, health events, expos and children's events.
Hen’s Nights and Bellydance Parties (1 Hour)
Belly dance parties suited to women’s and girl’s gatherings such as Hen’s Parties, Girl’s Nights, Sweet Sixteen Parties and Bridal Showers within the Melbourne area.
Previous Clients and Performances include:
· Sphinx Festival, El Gouna, Egypt
· World Bellydance Convention, Korea
· Turquoise Coast, Turkey
· Etihad Stadium, Melbourne CBD
· Middle Eastern Odyssey, Melbourne Fringe Festival
· The Centre Ivanhoe, Moroccan Theme Function
· Medusa Greek Restaurant, Moonee Ponds
· Nights of Kabul Restaurant, Oakleigh
· Multicultural Evening and Dinner Dance, Box Hill Town Hall
· 10th Yarra Gala Ball, Collingwood Town Hall
· Number Ninety Receptions, Oakleigh
· Fundraiser for Domestic Violence Against Women
· Heidelberg Golf Club
· And many more events in Melbourne
Kaylah has been studying Middle Eastern dance for 15 years and performing professionally for more than 10 years. She is passionate about her art and continues taking classes and workshops with leading International and Australian dancers and musicians.
· classical and modern bellydance dance
· dancing to accompany live musicians
· bellydance / bollywood fusion style
· silk veil, finger cymbals, cane & wings
Kaylah wears stunning jeweled professional costumes from Egypt.
Send a booking enquiry and we will get back to you with a quote shortly.
Kaylah will bring her own music on cd or media player, however if you have live musicians she is happy to dance to their music by prior arrangement.
We had a wonderful night at our graduation. One of the highlights was definitely Kaylah and her team. They were extremely professional and opened our evening by the setting our Moroccan scene with their music and dancing. Kaylah’s big golden wings were stunning. They began the performance on stage whilst the crowd moved into the hall from the foyer. After a short while they began to move around the crowd, dancing, posing for photos, encouraging men and women alike to dance with them. They were fabulous and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you Maureen, Organiser of Moroccan Theme Ball
Client to provide: private and secure change room, refreshments and parking close to venue.
Loud sound system suitable to play cd's or ability to connect phone (via auxilary cord) or take music from a usb.