Flash is a very experienced children’s entertainer with a very silly streak. Though highly skilled in many circus arts, Flash just can’t seem to get things right and often needs some little helping hands to get things back on track. With comedy routines in diabolo, puppetry, plate spinning, contact juggling (crystals), magic, balloons, juggling and more; Flash has a fun repertoire that will have everyone in stitches.
Flash’s puppet friends:
‘Vern the Bird’*: Vern is a lovable, cheeky and mischievous bird. Children love to pat her, stroke her beautiful feathers and tickle her under the chin. *Vern is an Axtel Puppet
‘Larry the Dancing Lama’: Larry likes eating peoples cloths, rummage through bags and dancing crazy! Yes he is a little out of control but a lot of fun to have around! Big kids be warned, don’t tell him off because naughty lama’s sometimes spit water…yuck!
*Available as a stilt walking character "Flash on Stilts" on request.
* Available as a stage show, please see ‘Flash Twinkle Toes Silly Circus Show’ for details.
“Full-time performer Flash Twinkle Toes stepped out in the street for his folkie debut and was an instant winner with the younger crowd”
- The Standard, Saturday March 10th 2007, Page 1.
(Review of Port Fairy Folk Festival)
“Alessia and I were extremely happy with "Flash Twinkle Toes"- he was a tremendous addition to the occasion, (our daughter Ella's 5th birthday). It was great to see the looks of delight/surprise on the faces of Ella's little friends throughout the performance, and I know both our daughters, their friends and the parents who were there enjoyed the show immensely. We would have no hesitation in recommending Flash to any of our friends.
- Bruce Cottier (Private Birthday Party)
David Leach has been performing for over 10 years as a children’s entertainer at shopping centres, festivals, schools and private parties to name a few.
Flash Twinkle Toes has performed at:
* Centro Goulburn Shopping Centre
* Northcote Plaza Shopping Centre
* Centro Oakleigh Shopping Centre
* Mt Buller Kids Weekend
* Unilever Family Fun Day
* Mill Park Heights Primary School
* Glen Katherine Primary School
* Port Fairy Folk Festival @ Port Fairy
* Reservoir Library
* Upper Beaconsfield Community Centre
* Gateway Plaza Shopping Centre
* Darebin Community & Kite Festival
* Boston Consulting Group Christmas Party
* St Matthew’s Primary School
* Shepparton Marketplace
* Single Parents Family Fun Day
* Yesodei Hatorah School
* Gilly's Early Learning Centre
* Horsham Plaza Shopping Centre
* Melbourne Girls Grammar
* Giant Leaps Early Learning Centre
* Warrandyte Festival
* RSPCA Victoria Open Day
* Great Ryrie Primary School
* Yering Station
* Koo Wee Rup Primary School
* Whitehorse Manningham Library
* Eltham Library
* Corio South Primary School
* Glenroy Specialist School
* Rippon Lea Estate
* RMIT City Campus Children’s Centre
* St Kilda Festival
* To name a FEW!
Flash Twinkle Toes is performed by David Leach, an energetic and versatile performer with skills ranging from fire and circus to puppetry and magic. Graduating from VUT‘s Performing Arts Course in 1999, David has actively performed throughout Melbourne and Australia for over ten years. As a children’s entertainer his skills have been widely seen at festivals, private parties, shopping malls and special events.