Margaret is in high demand as a corporate host and Master of Ceremonies.
- Margaret Throsby is one of Australia's leading broadcasters and has been an inspiration for women in broadcasting.
- She was the first woman to read major news bulletins on national radio since WWII and in 1978 became the first woman to read the television news.
- Margaret has hosted a series of her own radio and television programs and has been involved in all facets of broadcast on a local and national level.
- Margaret has won several prestigious awards, including the Golden Gavel Award of the Law Society of NSW, for 'Excellence in Legal Reporting', the 1990 Rostrum Speaker of the Year Award and the Variety Club Radio Award for 1993.
- In 1989, she was made a Member of the Order of Australia for 'Services to Broadcasting'.