Personal & Business Effectiveness Specialist
- David is a full time professional business trainer and facilitator.
- He has presented to audiences throughout Australia and overseas for over fifteen years. He has presented to audiences in the USA, Singapore, the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- Holds the highest international accreditation available to speakers - CSP - Certified Speaking Professional.
- David is a past World President of the International Federation of Professional Speakers - the first Australian to hold that position. He is also the past National President of the National Speakers Association of Australia.
- He has presented to thousands of people from hundreds of organisations, large and small, government and corporate, Australian and overseas.
- David is the author of several books and tapes on meetings and presentation skills.
- He facilitates professional training programs in:
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills & Technical presentation Skills
- Meeting Management & Minute Taking
- Dealing with difficult people
- Interpersonal communication
- Facilitation skills
- Customer service
- Management skills
All can be tailored for your organisation's individual needs.
- David works with people who want results at work and with people who want to get more out of life.
- David gets results. His presentations are high in practical content and have just the right mix of entertainment to make his content memorable and real.
David specialises in all training to do with meetings and is known as Mr Meetings . He consults to organisations all over Australia and is known by his clients as the meetings guru. As the author and co-author of 2 books on meeting procedure, as well as minute taking, he is the Australian authority on the management of modern meetings.
David is constantly updating his own skills and knowledge in all the areas he works in. He works throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other countries on request.