AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY EXPERT
Heidi is known as the ‘Energy Expert’, is author of the books ‘Ignite Your Potential’ and recently released ‘Heidi’s Lose Size and Energize’ and is most commonly recognized through her regular contributions to Channel Seven’s Sunrise program.
She is a passionate, energetic, down to earth presenter who speaks from the heart about her own life experiences. She finished high school at 16, graduated in Commerce at 18, became finance manager at 21, started her own business at 23 and BURNED HERSELF OUT by 25. Her early business success came at the expense of her health and she was officially diagnosed with glandular fever and chronic fatigue syndrome. She has a strong message with ‘a little bit of funny in between’. She is not a ‘funny presenter/comedian with a little bit of message in between’!
Heidi’s particular expertise is showing people how to overcome the things that get in the way of them successfully making change. She believes that there are two main obstacles:
1. You mind and particularly its negativity. Its ability to procrastinate. Its ability to give up when the going gets tough. Heidi shows people how to take control of their mind and turn off the automatic pilot so they can expand their comfort zone and successfully make change. She explains that it is not the most talented people that succeed, but those who know what they want, who take action and who persevere; and
2. Your health. You cannot be successful in life if you do not have your health. Heidi shows people how to be truly healthy and have heaps of energy so that they can successfully make change. She does this by getting people to look at their lifestyle so they can treat the cause of problems and not just symptoms.
A little something clients have said;
Thank you Heidi for a truly unbelievable session! Your ability to get people involved and thinking was exactly what we wanted!
Melissa Bridge, Human Resources Manager,
Heidi, you brought enthusiasm and motivation to the session and showed us the importance of team work to accomplish results - the guys are still buzzing. Thank you!
Vicki Kostarelos, District Manager Metro West,
Thanks for the informative and interactive session Heidi. The group found your energy & enthusiasm infectious! You have certainly mastered the art of achieving audience participation.
David Weeks, Environment, Health and Safety Program Manager,
Energetic, animated, refreshing, simple and full of information. A Dynamic Lady! National Speakers Association of Australia
You were fantastic!! If anyone wants a presenter for their next conference who lights up the room, talks genuinely from the heart and leaves the audience with some key important messages, then they should go no further than Heidi Di Santo.
Phil Cameron, National Sales Manager Information Systems Division,
Toshiba (Australia) Pty. Limited
You have inspired and encouraged people to be more aware of the important balance between mind and body. It is rare to be able to take away so much from a session that can be applied in both a personal and professional context. It is a credit to you when I am still getting feedback on how much of a positive impact your session has had on the people who attended.
Michael Bosiljevac, Training Consultant,
IGNITE YOUR POTENTIAL how to have more happiness, energy and success in life
Heidi was out of control! She finished high school at 16, graduated in Commerce at 18, became finance manager at 21, started her own business at 23 and BURNED HERSELF OUT by 25. She has since got herself a life and found the secrets to long term happiness and success.
Time will fly by in this fun, entertaining and thought provoking session where you will learn:
- How to find the internal drive to help you achieve what you want despite the obstacles;
- How to avoid the burnout by having heaps of energy at your fingertips and heaps of fun in life;
- How to communicate your real feelings so you have less stress and more meaningful relationships in your life.
This session is a must see!
SUPERCHARGE YOUR BODY - how to have more energy in life
This session can be run as a one hour to a half-day conference segment. It would be run after the keynote and can be conducted indoor or outdoor. Topics covered will depend upon the length of the session, however as a general guideline, the following is covered:
- Understand that without your health you cannot be successful in life
- Learn how to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into a busy schedule
- Set goals for improving your health and energy levels in the future
- Learn how to minimize your risk for lifestyle disease
- Understand how long term stress impacts negatively on your health
- Learn how to be productive and have heaps of energy long term
Additional topics covered in a longer session include:
- Why exercise is essential for combating long term stress
- How to exercise to get health benefits including how to calculate your training zone
- Participation in an exercise assessment where you will find out your risk for cardiovascular disease (ie how well your heart, lungs and cardiovascular system are working), your risk for back problems; your risk for lifestyle disease
- How to boost your metabolism and burn body fat to reduce your risk of lifestyle disease
- Participation in an eating assessment where you will find out how the food you eat impacts on your health and your energy levels
- How saturated fat, sugar, salt, caffeine , alcohol and nicotine impact negatively on health
- Why fruit, vegetables, cereals, lean meats and water can boost energy
- Participation in a stress management profile where you will find out how to slow down, get better sleep and be more productive
- Why taking time out for yourself is so important for being productive long term
Conference Fun Teambuilding
Heidi's aim is to make your next conference a huge success. She is a unique speaker who is versatile both on the platform and working with groups. She has a host of ideas to make your conference more fun and memorable and her team building Olympics are always a huge success. This is where she divides the entire group up into teams that compete against each other throughout the conference for points. The team with the most points at the end of the conference is the winner and prizes are awarded accordingly. The activities can form part of your evening entertainment (thus saving on costs) and it is a great way to promote a team spirit and get everyone having fun. Some of her ideas include:
- Treasure Hunts
- Co-ordination Categories
- Team Charades
- Celebrity Heads
- Pick the Difference
- The Corporate Connection
- Nine Squares
- Thumb Wrestling & Pencil Breaking
- The Egg Catcher Game & Advertisement
- Group Walk
Heidi can add value to your conference by getting your people outside of the conference room and enjoying the great surroundings of the venue. These activities are a great way to break up your conference agenda. They include:
- stretching sessions
- back care sessions
- morning wakeup activities
- tree soccer
- no co-ordination required aerobics
- relaxation sessions
- circuit classes
- target heart rate training zone classes
- fitness assessment/health assessment
Rev Up Session Breakers
Ideal for large conferences
These 5-6 minute session breakers are ideal fun ways to boost the energy levels within an auditorium and keep participants focused and interested. Heidi is expert at getting audience participation and ensuring everyone has a good time.
Some examples include:
- shoulder aerobics song 'get right back to where you started from'
- surfing & playing the drums ... song 'you've got to fight for your right to party!
- floppy, stomp & twist ... song 'lay your love on me'
- stand up group question time
- group massage
- the hakka
- yes lets ... creativity exercise
- chair aerobics
- stretch break
- conference volleyball
- energizing relaxation
Conference Agenda Ideas
Team Get Together
Heidi Di Santo is a conference specialist who will make your next conference memorable with her inspirational lifestyle presentations, fun teambuilding activities, exercise sessions & 5-6 minute high energy session breakers.
Presentation - 'Ignite Your Potential, how to be happier & more successful in life' Heidi was out of control! She finished high school at 16, graduated in Commerce at 18, became finance manager at 21, started her own business at 23 and BURNED HERSELF OUT by 25. She has since got herself a life and found the secrets to long term happiness and success. Learn how to get motivated to achieve what you want despite the obstacles; eliminate burnout; reduce stress; & improve your relationships with people.
45 - 60 minutes
Fun Teambuilding Olympics - Activity 1 - Scavenger Hunt
Heidi's aim is to make your next conference a huge success. One of the ways she does this is with her teambuilding Olympics. This is where she divides the entire group into teams that compete against each other throughout the conference for points. The team with the most points at the end of the conference is the winner. Prizes are awarded accordingly. It is a great way to promote a team spirit and get everyone having fun. 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
Afternoon Wind-down Session
Choose from relaxation, stretching & strengthening, back-care, etc
30 - 60 minutes
Fun Teambuilding Olympics - Activity 2 - Co-ordination Categories
This would form your evening entertainment (thus saving on costs) 30 - 60 minutes
Morning Wakeup Exercise Session
Choose from power-walk, circuit, guys aerobics etc
20 - 60 minutes
Workshop - 'Boost Your Energy'
This session can be run as a one hour to a half-day conference segment either indoor or outdoor. You cannot be successful in life without your health and the session looks at how stress impacts your health and how to use your mind and body to reduce stress and improve your health and ultimate energy level in the future. A longer session would include an eating, exercise and relaxation health assessment. 1 hour to half day
Fun Teambuilding Olympics - Activity 3 - Team Charades 20- 30 minutes
If your conference is longer than 2 days, speak to Heidi about her additional workshops, exercise sessions, teambuilding sessions and 5-6 minute rev up session breakers.